Please click the following link to open the Excel file for the unfinished 2012 RTW trip.
CLICK THIS ⇨⇨ My RTW (S.America) ⇦ CLICK THIS
This was at the time constantly updated and subject to change (especially when visa issues are involved: Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Chile and Argentina..). Hence, feel free to:
1) make any constructive suggestions — the best way to reach me is via email;
2) Come back at all times!! 本頁內容（尤其是附件）隨時會變更！是故請隨時回頭看看.
Will you and I meet at some point?
Will you be able to provide me a bed/couch? 🙂
Latest updates in the file:
*Dubrovnik- Bogota flight date-change! Re-routing til Quito! (12 September 2012)
*Colombia to Lima: itinerary mapped with dates (9 September 2012)
*Balkan revised (17 August 2012)
*Balkan revised (still unsure) with flight rescheduled (29 July 2012)
*Balkan tentative (13 July 2012)
*Re-routing and re-dating Slovakia and Hungary parts. Balkan still tentative. (22 June 2012)
*Revisions of mainly Slovakia part (2 June 2012)
*Updates (foods and so on) (3 April 2012)
*Re-route Poland by relying on Greg’s plans and (partly) his transportation. (29 March 2012)
*Delete Rakvere, Sillamae, Narva, which basically moves everything two days forward. Poland dates are also being modified. For the moment the dates up to Gdańsk/Sopot/Gdynia tricity are AFFIRMED; dates for destinations that follow are to be ad-justed.
*Delete Tukums, Latvia, hence everything shifts forward for one day. (And if I can’t find reasonable accommodation in Narva, Estonia, I’ll delete that too.) (12 March 2012)
*Tallinn, Rakvere, Sillamae+Narva dates readjusted. (11 March 2012)
* Things regarding Warsaw may (and may not) change, since I plan to get the Serbia visa there, and maybe one more; not sure if that’ll delay anything, although they told me the visa can be obtained on the same day.
* Schedule starting from Slovakia and Hungary can be less certain, since (a) the dates are still far away; (b) I may be mentally tired; (c) I’m not 100% sure how the Zakopane tour and the Slovakia side of Tatra Park works; (d) not sure whether how visa applications for Serbia, Macedonia, BiH may work in Bratislava/Budapest.
* Oh, and who knows what I’ll do if someONE special comes the way lol